This hammered gold wedding ring in Fairtrade Gold is ideal either as a stylish contemporary wedding ring or as a versatile addition to your ring stack.
This ring sits nicely next to one of the Ancient Awe engagement rings as a timeless and unusual wedding ring set.
These designs that form our Ancient Awe collection are inspired by some of the first pieces of jewellery ever made. We have taken inspiration from the materials and colours they used, focusing specifically on texture and gemstones.
We have developed and perfected a ‘hand – hammered’ finish, which creates a light reflecting textured surface that twinkles.
- Originally by hand by Lily using traditional jewellery making techniques.
- Then in small batches by London specialists, ensuring exclusivity, quality and strength.
- Finished by hand.
- 18ct hallmarked solid Fairtrade gold.
- 1.5mm band.
- Hand hammered texture.
- 1g in total.
- This item comes in a branded Lily McCallin Foam and Perspex sliding box.
DELIVERY, SIZING & RETURNS
This ring will be made to your exact measurements and will take 6 weeks for delivery. If this is not fast enough please get in touch and we will see what we can do.
For more information on delivery, please click here.
Please be sure to leave a note with your ring size when checking out.
If you do not know your ring size, we recommend visiting Lily McCallin HQ in East London, or your local high street jewellers, but if that is not possible, please click here for some guidance.
Resizing costs £35 plus p&p.
We regret that this item is non refundable unless faulty. For more information on returns, please click here.
If lovingly cared for, this ring will last forever. For care information please click here.
- Made using certified Fairtrade Gold marked with the Fairtrade Gold stamp. For this ring we used Gold from the artisanal Sotrami mine in Peru.
- Manufactured and assembled in the UK, keeping our carbon footprint to a minimum.
Please do not hesitate to drop us a line if you have any further queries. For contact info please click here.