This silver semi precious and Perspex ring is colourful and fun. Suitable for everyday wear and special occasions, it is a playful statement piece.
This collection was inspired by a longing to work with vibrant heart-warming colour;
I have chosen light reflective manufactured Perspex to contrast with the natural earthy patterns of the semi precious cube beads.
Together they are electric!
- Originally by hand by Lily.
- Then in small batches by experienced UK – based specialists, ensuring exclusivity, quality and strength.
- Using 100% recycled solid silver.
- Finished by hand.
- Width of ring: 3.8mm.
- Thickness 1.6mm.
- Height from top of ball to top of finger 13.3mm.
- Perspex squares: 12x12x3mm.
- Semi precious cube bead: 6x6x6mm approx.
- Ball diameter 4mm.
- The semi precious cube beads will naturally differ slightly from the ones in the photos, as they are all unique.
- This item comes in a branded matt black box.
This ring comes as standard in UK sizes K, M & P.
If you would like us to make a different size for you, please get in touch.
If you do not know your ring size, we recommend visiting Lily McCallin HQ in East London, but if that is not possible, please click here for some guidance.
Because of the height of this ring, care should be taken when taking on and off clothing etc.
For more care information please click here.
- Made in the UK, keeping our carbon footprint to a minimum.
- Made using 100% recycled silver.
We have this ring in stock and available for immediate dispatch in UK sizes K, M & P.
Orders placed before 3pm (Monday – Friday) can be dispatched the same day if you choose the £6 Special Delivery option when checking out.
If you’re not in any hurry to receive your item, you may choose to take advantage of our FREE delivery service.
As a rule, you will receive your item within 4 working days.
Other sizes may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
For more info on delivery please click here.
We are happy to offer a full refund if you decide within 2 weeks that the ring is not quite right.
We may not be able to offer a refund on rings that have been resized. For more info on returns, please click here.
Please do not hesitate to drop us a line if you have any further queries. For contact info please click here.