Close your eyes and picture yourself gazing out across the red sea way back in ancient Egypt.
The ocean is still like a mirror and you instantly feel calm. Every time you catch a glance of your necklace in your mirror at home or at work, you will be reminded of the peaceful feeling you get when you think of the twinkling water.
This playful and delicate necklace is suitable for everyday wear and special occasions.
An understated item of luxury.
The designs that form our Ancient Awe collection are inspired by some of the first pieces of jewellery ever made. We have taken inspiration from the materials and colours used by our ancestors, focusing specifically on texture and gemstones.
We have developed and perfected a ‘hand – hammered’ finish, which creates a light reflecting textured surface that twinkles.
- Originally by hand by Lily.
- Then in small batches by London specialists, ensuring exclusivity, quality and strength.
- All charms are made using solid silver.
- The largest charm holds an 8mm semi precious gemstone of your choice.
- The second largest charm holds a 4-4.5mm semi precious gemstone of your choice.
- The third largest charm holds a 2.5-3mm semi precious gemstone of your choice.
- The chain is solid silver, measuring 45cm, hanging just below the collarbone.
- This item comes in a branded Lily McCallin matt black box.
Please drop me a line to let me know which gemstones you would like. The final price may very depending on your choices, but we can discuss this either over the phone or via email.
If lovingly cared for, this item will last forever. For care information please click here.
- Made in the UK, keeping our carbon footprint to a minimum.
- The recycled silver used to create these necklace charms has been refined back to its pure form and re-alloyed before use. It has the exact same chemical properties as “fresh metal” however it contains no newly mined material.
- Recycled chain available upon request
- There is always more to be done! If you have a suggestion about how this item could be more sustainable, please drop me a line!
As this item will be made especially for you, please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. If this is not fast enough please get in touch and we will see what we can do. For more information on delivery, please click here.
We are happy to offer a full refund if you decide within 2 weeks that the necklace is not quite right.
For more info on returns, please click here.