A playful ring, made using 100% recycled silver, blue and black crystals.
The designs that form the Hubble collection are inspired by the wonder of the night sky. I have taken inspiration from the twinkling magic of the stars.
- By hand by me using traditional wax carving and sand casting techniques.
- I melt the metal in my kiln and pour it in to the mould. The molten metal sets the stones into place.
- Dark blue synthetic sapphire and black cubic zircona set irreverently in reverse.
- This ring is made from 100% silver as standard.
- The top section of the ring is 3.12mm in width at the widest section of silver when looking at the ring in plan view.
- 5mm in thickness at top (when looking at the ring from the side)
- 3.2 thick at sides
- 2.9 thick at base
- 1-2mm crystals
- The ring weighs approx 4.5g
- This ring will be made to your exact finger measurements. The finished piece will therefore vary ever so slightly from the one pictured. This means that you will be buying a piece of jewellery that is unique.
If lovingly cared for, this item will last forever. For care information please click here.
- The recycled silver used to create this ring has been refined back to its pure form and re-alloyed before use. It has the exact same chemical properties as “fresh metal” however it contains no newly mined material.
- There is always more to be done! If you have a suggestion about how this item could be more sustainable, please drop me a line!
As this item will be made especially for you, please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery. If this is not fast enough please get in touch and we will see what we can do. For more information on delivery, please click here.
As this item will be made especially for you to your exact measurements I regret that this item is non refundable unless faulty. For more information on returns, please click here.
Please do not hesitate to drop us a line if you have any further queries. For contact info please click here.