These silver cat earrings are charming in their simplicity and elegance.
Suitable for everyday wear and special occasions, it is a delicate item of luxury.
The original cat that makes up this necklace was sawed from metal sheet and then cast into silver.
These cats are alive; once worn they are constantly changing their direction of play, jumping and pouncing.
- Originally by hand by Lily.
- Then in small batches by London specialists, ensuring exclusivity, quality and strength.
- Each cat measures: 10 × 10 × 0.5mm.
- Weight: 0.5g each.
- This item comes in a branded Lily McCallin Foam and Perspex sliding box.
If lovingly cared for, this item will last forever.
For care information please click here.
- Made in the UK, keeping our carbon footprint to a minimum.
- Made using metals that are 50% recycled as standard.
- Fairtrade Silver available upon request.
We have these earrings in stock and available for immediate dispatch.
Orders placed before 3pm (Monday – Friday) can be dispatched the same day if you choose the £6 Special Delivery option when checking out.
If you’re not in any hurry to receive your item, you may choose to take advantage of our FREE delivery service.
As a rule, you will receive your item within 4 working days.
For more info on delivery please click here.
We are happy to offer a full refund if you decide within 2 weeks that this item is not quite right.
For more info on returns, please click here.
Please do not hesitate to drop us a line if you have any further queries. For contact info please click here.