This silver diamond ring is petite and ornate.
Suitable for everyday wear and special occasions, it is a delicate item of luxury.
Inspired by granulation (bobbling) techniques used in ancient jewellery.
We have chosen to combine this handmade aesthetic with stones set in a star shape.
Customers are encouraged to order ‘off menu’, choosing a different metal or gemstone if preferred.
- Originally by hand by Lily.
- Then in small batches by London specialists, ensuring exclusivity, quality and strength.
- Solid Silver.
- 1.2mm star set diamond.
- The bobbled face of the ring measures 10mm in diameter.
- The band is 1.1mm in thickness.
- The ring weighs 1 gram.
- This item comes in a branded Lily McCallin Foam and Perspex sliding box.
SIZING & DELIVERY
We have this ring in stock in UK sizes M and G. We can post either of these sizes to you immediately.
Otherwise this ring will be made to your exact measurements and will take up to 6 weeks for delivery. If this is not fast enough please get in touch and we will see what we can do.
If you do not know your ring size, we recommend visiting Lily McCallin HQ in East London, but if that is not possible, please click here for some guidance.
For more information on delivery click here.
If lovingly cared for, this item will last forever. For care information please click here.
- Made in the UK, keeping our carbon footprint to a minimum.
- Made using metals that are 50% recycled as standard.
- Fairtrade Silver available upon request.
We are happy to offer a full refund if you decide within 2 weeks that the ring is not quite right.
We may not be able to offer a refund on rings that have been resized. For more info on returns, please click here.
Please do not hesitate to drop us a line if you have any further queries. For contact info please click here.