A playful ring, Handmade using 100% recycled silver and small black crystals.
The designs that form the Hubble collection are inspired by the wonder of the night sky. I have taken inspiration from the twinkling magic of the stars.
- By hand by me using traditional wax carving and sand casting techniques.
- I melt the metal in my kiln and pour it in to the mould. The molten metal sets the stones into place.
- 1 and 1.2mm black cubic zircona crystals set irreverently in reverse.
- This ring is made from 100% silver as standard.
- The top section of the ring is 3.12mm in width at the widest section of silver when looking at the ring in plan view.
- 5mm in thickness at top (when looking at the ring from the side)
- 3.2 thick at sides
- 2.9 thick at base
- The ring weighs approx 4.5g
If lovingly cared for, this item will last forever. For care information please click here.
- The recycled silver used to create this ring has been refined back to its pure form and re-alloyed before use. It has the exact same chemical properties as “fresh metal” however it contains no newly mined material.
- There is always more to be done! If you have a suggestion about how this item could be more sustainable, please drop me a line!
SIZING & DELIVERY
I have one of these rings in stock in a size M ready for immediate dispatch. Otherwise the ring will be made to your exact measurements, which will take 3-4 weeks for delivery. If this is not fast enough please get in touch and we will see what we can do. For more information on delivery, please click here.
You are welcome to return the ring in the size M, but as all other items will be made especially for you to your exact measurements I regret that they will be non refundable unless faulty. For more information on returns, please click here.
Please do not hesitate to drop us a line if you have any further queries. For contact info please click here.