This silver and rose gold necklace comes complete with five different light reflective Perspex colour circles; black, dark blue, light blue, frosty white and white.
Suitable for everyday wear and special occasions, you can mix and match your colours depending on your outfit!
Each circle of Perspex is sandwiched in between one silver and one rose gold circle of bobbles.
Inspiration is taken from granulation (bobbling) techniques used in ancient jewellery.
This necklace is industrial looking, but delicate. A shiny and vibrant, contemporary flash of colour, adding life to any outfit.
- Originally by hand by Lily.
- Then in small batches by London specialists, ensuring exclusivity, quality and strength.
- Finished by hand.
- Solid Silver and 9ct Rose Gold.
- Width of necklace design: 15mm.
- Weight of whole necklace: 4.6g
- The solid silver chain comes as standard to hang just below the collarbone. 45cm.
- This item comes in a branded Lily McCallin Foam and Perspex sliding box.
We have this necklace in stock and available for immediate dispatch.
Orders placed before 3pm (Monday – Friday) can be dispatched the same day if you choose the £6 Special Delivery option when checking out.
If you’re not in any hurry to receive your item, you may choose to take advantage of our FREE delivery service.
As a rule, you will receive your item within 4 working days.
For more info on delivery please click here.
We are happy to offer a full refund if you decide within 2 weeks that the item is not quite right.
For more info on returns, please click here.
If lovingly cared for, this item will last forever.
For care information please click here.
- Made in the UK, keeping our carbon footprint to a minimum.
- The recycled silver used to create this necklace has been refined back to its pure form and re-alloyed before use. It has the exact same chemical properties as “fresh metal” however it contains no newly mined material.
- Recycled chain available upon request
- There is always more to be done! If you have a suggestion about how this item could be more sustainable, please drop me a line.
Please do not hesitate to drop us a line if you have any further queries. For contact info please click here.