A minimalist take on a traditional design. This 18ct rose gold and sapphire engagement ring is designed and engineered to be sophisticated and strong.
This unique engagement ring features a deep blue Australian Sapphire, which is princess cut and set at an angle to look like a diamond shape.
This ring is inspired by simple geometric design, the claws have been created to be minimalist and strong. Engineered so that there is the perfect balance of:
- Strong setting.
- Being easy to clean.
- Protection from chipping.
- Maintaining maximum twinkle/ sparkle.
The claws that hold the gemstone in place are gently rounded, adding an extra hint of elegance to the traditional engagement ring design.
- 18ct rose gold.
- All other precious metals and gemstones upon request.
- Using 3D printing technology
- Cast and finished by UK based specialists, ensuring quality control, exclusivity and strength.
- Solid hallmarked 18ct rose gold.
- The band is rectangular in shape, with a shiny finish.
- The band is 3mm in width and 1.3mm in depth.
- This item comes in a branded Lily McCallin sliding matt black box.
- Australian Sapphire.
- Deep blue in colour.
- Princess cut.
- Dimension (mm): 2.5 x 2.5
- Set at an angle to look like a diamond shape.
- The central sapphire sits in a 4 claw setting.
- The stones sit as flush as possible to the claws.
- The claws taper from the bottom up to provide extra strength.
This sapphire engagement ring will be made to your exact measurements. If you do not know your ring size, we recommend visiting Lily McCallin HQ in East London, or your local high street jewellers, but if that is not possible, please click here for some guidance.
If lovingly cared for, this item will last generations. For care information please click here.
- Made in the UK, keeping our carbon footprint to a minimum.
- Made using metals that are 100% recycled as standard.
- The recycled gold used to create this ring has been refined back to its pure form and re-alloyed before use. It has the exact same chemical properties as “fresh metal” however it contains no newly mined material.
- Fairrade Gold is available upon request.
- There is always more to be done! If you have a suggestion about how this item could be more sustainable, please drop me a line!
As this item will be made especially for you, please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. If this is not fast enough please get in touch and we will see what we can do. For more information on delivery, please click here.
We regret that as this itemwill be made especially for you, it is non refundable unless faulty. For more information on returns, please click here.
We pride ourselves on approachable and thorough customer service. We appreciate that this is a big purchase for most people, and so we understand the importance of getting it just right. Please do not hesitate to drop us a line if anything is unclear, we are always happy to hear queries and feedback. For contact info please click here.