A minimalist take on a traditional design. This triple stone engagement ring with a central sapphire and outer diamonds is designed and engineered to be elegant and strong.
A cushion cut of excellent quality from the Nineteen48 mines in Sri Lanka. This gemstone was a one off and therefore the final design of the ring will be dependant on available similar gemstones. Please get in touch to discuss options before placing your order.
The outer diamonds are princess cut and set at an angle.
This ring is inspired by the vibrance and clarity of the central sapphire itself, the claws have been created to be minimalist and strong. Engineered so that there is the perfect balance of:
- Three strong settings.
- Being easy to clean.
- Protection from chipping.
- Maintaining maximum twinkle/ sparkle.
The claws that hold the diamonds in place are tapered to a point, adding an edge to an otherwise traditional design.
- yellow, rose, white gold and platinum.
- Using 3D printing technology
- Cast in gold in the Birmingham jewellery quarter
- Finished and set by London based specialists, ensuring exclusivity, quality and strength.
- Solid hallmarked 18ct gold.
- The band is a rectangular shape.
- The band is 1.5mm in width and 1.3mm in depth.
- The ring weighs approx 1.5 grams…
- This item comes in a branded Lily McCallin sliding matt black box.
- Sri Lankan Sapphire
- Rectangular cushion shaped
- Light blue in colour
- Dimension (mm): 5.6 x 4.3 x 3.0
- 2 x 2.4mm princess cut diamonds
- Set at an angle to look like diamond shapes.
- The central sapphire sits in a 6 claw setting.
- The outer diamonds sit in 4 claw settings.
- The stones sit as flush as possible to the claws.
- The claws taper from the bottom up to provide extra strength.
This ring will be made to your exact measurements. If you do not know your ring size, we recommend visiting Lily McCallin HQ in East London, or your local high street jewellers, but if that is not possible, please click here for some guidance.
If lovingly cared for, this item will last generations. For care information please click here.
- Made using certified Fairtrade Gold. Read more about Fairtrade Gold here.
- The central sapphire was sourced from Nineteen48 Gemstones. You can read their ethics statement here.
- The outer diamonds are from Wards Gemstone in Hatton Garden. You can read their ethics statement here.
- Cast and assembled in London and Birmingham.
As this item will be made especially for you, please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. If this is not fast enough please get in touch and we will see what we can do. For more information on delivery, please click here.
We regret that this item is non refundable unless faulty. For more information on returns, please click here.
We pride ourselves on approachable and thorough customer service. We appreciate that this is a big purchase for most people, and so we understand the importance of getting it just right. Please do not hesitate to drop us a line if anything is unclear, we are always happy to hear queries and feedback. For contact info please click here.