This silver hammered gemstone ring stack adds a classic elegance and a flash of colour to any outfit.
Mix and match different colour combinations or wear all at once.
These rings are ideal for everyday wear and special occasions, versatile and comfortable enough never to be taken off!
These designs that form our Ancient Awe collection are inspired by some of the first pieces of jewellery ever made. We have taken inspiration from the materials and colours they used, focusing specifically on texture and gemstones.
We have developed and perfected a ‘hand – hammered’ finish, which creates a light reflecting textured surface that twinkles.
- Originally by hand by Lily using ancient jewellery making techniques.
- Then in small batches by London specialists, ensuring exclusivity, quality and strength.
- Hand hammered and polished for a high quality finish.
- Solid 100% recycled silver.
- 1.5mm bands
- Hand hammered texture.
- 0.35cm Chinese turquoise, 0.35cm lapis lazuli, 0.35cm cloudy ruby, 0.35cm cloudy emerald, 0.35cm white opal.
- 4g in total.
- This set comes in a branded Lily McCallin Foam and Perspex sliding box.
We have these rings in UK size M (medium). If this happens to be your size, we can post them to you immediately.
Otherwise these rings will be made to your exact measurements and will take 4-5 weeks for delivery.
If you do not know your ring size, we recommend visiting Lily McCallin HQ in East London, but if that is not possible, please click here for some guidance.
If properly cared for, this set will last forever. For care information please click here.
- Made in the UK, keeping our carbon footprint to a minimum.
- Made using 100% recycled silver.
We have this set in stock and available for immediate dispatch in a size M.
Orders placed before 3pm (Monday – Friday) can be dispatched the same day if you choose the £6 Special Delivery option when checking out.
If you’re not in any hurry to receive your item, you may choose to take advantage of our FREE delivery service.
As a rule, you will receive your item within 4 working days.
Other sizes may take 4-5 weeks for delivery.
For more info on delivery please click here.
We are happy to offer a full refund if you decide within 2 weeks that the rings are not quite right.
We may not be able to offer a refund on rings that have been resized. For more info on returns, please click here.
Please do not hesitate to drop us a line if you have any further queries. For contact info please click here.