This Hammered Black Sapphire and Diamond Wishbone Ring Set is elegant, classic and contemporary. The two separate rings work together to create this exciting ring set.
The rich black sapphire twinkles a lush navy flash alongside the complimentary curve of the twinkling wishbone.
Suitable for everyday wear, the shiny hammered finish is traditional and elegant and makes for a stylish versatile classic design.
The designs that form our Ancient Awe collection are inspired by some of the first pieces of jewellery ever made.
We have developed and perfected a ‘hand – hammered’ finish, which creates a light reflecting textured surface that twinkles.
- One at a time by London specialists, ensuring exclusivity, quality and strength.
- Using metals that are 100% recycled as standard.
- Fairtrade Gold available upon request.
Black sapphire ring:
- 18ct hallmarked solid Fairtrade gold.
- 1.5mm band.
- Hand hammered texture.
- 3.5mm black traditional cut sapphire set in reverse.
- 1.4g in total.
Wishbone diamond ring:
- 18ct solid hallmarked gold
- 2 by 1.25mm half round band
- 7 1pt diamonds
- shiny hammered finish
- Approx 1.5g in total
- this set comes in a branded luxury matt black sliding drawer box.
For care information please click here.
This ring will be made to your exact measurements. If you do not know your ring size, we recommend visiting Lily McCallin HQ in East London, but if that is not possible, please click here for some guidance.
- The recycled gold used to create this ring has been refined back to its pure form and re-alloyed before use. It has the exact same chemical properties as “fresh metal” however it contains no newly mined material.
- Fairtrade Gold is also available upon request.
- There is always more to be done! If you have a suggestion about how this item could be more sustainable, please drop me a line!
As this item will be made especially for you, please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. If this is not fast enough please get in touch and we will see what we can do. For more info on delivery please click here.
We regret that solid gold made to order items are non refundable unless otherwise specified. For more info on returns please click here.