A playful homage to the classic wedding ring, made using the finest quality sustainable 18ct Gold.
The designs that form the Hubble collection are inspired by the wonder of the night sky. The shape of these rings are sculpturally unique and have a nice, weighty feel.
- By hand by me using traditional wax carving and sand casting techniques.
- I melt the gold in my kiln and pour it into the mould. The molten metal sets as a solid, distinctive form.
- This ring is made from 100% Recycled or Fairtrade Gold.
- Hallmarked at the Assay Office.
- The top section of the ring is 3.12mm in width at the widest section of gold when looking at the ring in plan view.
- 5mm in thickness at top (when looking at the ring from the side)
- 3.2 thick at sides
- 2.9 thick at base
- The ring weighs 7.6g in a size N. Weight will vary for other sizes.
- This ring will be made to your exact finger measurements.
If lovingly cared for, this item will last forever. For care information please click here.
- The recycled gold used to create this ring has been refined back to its pure form and re-alloyed before use. It has the exact same chemical properties as “fresh metal” however it contains no newly mined material.
- Fairtrade Gold is also available with a slight increase in price because of the premium cost.
- There is always more to be done! If you have a suggestion about how this item could be more sustainable, please drop me a line!
Please select your size from the drop down menu. If you do not know your size, I recommend either visiting Lily MCallin HQ or your local high street to get accurately measured as resizing will be at an additional cost.
As this item will be made especially for you, please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery. If this is not fast enough please get in touch and we will see what we can do. For more information on delivery, please click here.
As this item will be made especially for you to your exact measurements I regret that this item is non refundable unless faulty. For more information on returns, please click here.
Please do not hesitate to drop us a line if you have any further queries. For contact info please click here.