This 18ct Fairtrade Gold wedding ring is rectangular in shape with a large hammered texture.
Suitable for everyday wear. Often purchased as a wedding band on it’s own or along with a smaller women’s version as an unusual set.
These designs that form our Ancient Awe collection are inspired by some of the first pieces of jewellery ever made.
We have taken inspiration from the materials and colours used by our ancestors, focusing specifically on texture and gemstones.
We have developed and perfected a ‘hand – hammered’ finish, which creates a light reflecting textured surface that twinkles.
- In small batches by UK based specialists, ensuring exclusivity, quality and strength.
- Using certified hallmarked Fairtrade Gold.
- Textured by hand.
- 18ct solid hallmarked Fairtrade Gold.
- Large hammered texture, shiny inside.
- 4mm width.
- 1.3mm thickness.
- Fairtrade Gold stamp.
- lilymccallin diamond pencil stamp.
- This item comes in a branded Lily McCallin Foam and perspex sliding box.
For care information please click here.
This ring will be made to your exact measurements. If you do not know your ring size, we recommend visiting Lily McCallin HQ in East London, but if that is not possible, please click here for some guidance.
As this item will be made especially for you, please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery. If this is not fast enough please get in touch and we will see what we can do. For more info on delivery please click here.
We regret that solid gold items are non refundable. For more info on returns please click here.