This gold necklace is made using the finest quality Australian sapphires and 18ct Gold.
The designs that form the Hubble collection are inspired by the wonder of the night sky. I have taken inspiration from the twinkling magic of the stars.
- By hand by me using traditional wax carving and sand casting techniques.
- I melt the gold in my kiln and pour it in to the mould. The molten metal sets the stones into place.
- AA- AAA grade deep blue ‘Kings plain’ sapphire from Australia. These gemstones have been set irreverently in reverse.
- This necklace is made from 100% Recycled Gold as standard.
- The outside diameter of the necklace charm is approx 12.7mm
- The inside diameter of the necklace charm is approx 5.3mm
- The necklace charm is approx 3.5mm thick when measuring from front to back
- The chain is an 18ct diamond cut curb chain. It is very fine measuring only 0.8mm in width and it twinkles in the light.
- The chain comes as standard at 18inches, hanging just below the collarbone.
- The necklace including chain weighs 4.8g
- This necklace will be made especially for you. The finished piece will therefore vary ever so slightly from the one pictured. This means that you will be buying a piece of jewellery that is unique.
If lovingly cared for, this item will last forever. For care information please click here.
- The recycled gold used to create this necklace has been refined back to its pure form and re-alloyed before use. It has the exact same chemical properties as “fresh metal” however it contains no newly mined material.
- Fairtrade Gold is also available upon request.
- There is always more to be done! If you have a suggestion about how this item could be more sustainable, please drop me a line!
As this item will be made especially for you, please allow 3-6 weeks for delivery. If this is not fast enough please get in touch and we will see what we can do. For more information on delivery, please click here.
You are welcome to return this item for a full refund provided the pendant and it’s chain remain in the same condition. For more information on returns, please click here.
Please do not hesitate to drop us a line if you have any further queries. For contact info please click here.