These silver and gold daisy earrings are delicate and pretty; an understated item of luxury.
The lilymccallin Daisy collection is inspired by the most urban flower of them all. These stud earrings are delicate and feminine. The small citrine stones twinkle and reflect the light.
These stud earrings are lovely on their own or as part of a set along with the daisy necklace and ring.
- Originally by hand by Lily.
- Then in small batches by London specialists, ensuring exclusivity, quality and strength.
- Using metals that are 50% recycled as standard.
- Solid silver
- 9ct gold claws
- 2x 4mm round faceted citrine stones.
- Complete with sterling silver posts and fancy scroll butterfly earring backs.
- The petals measure 10mm in diameter.
- Each earring weighs 0.6 grams.
- This item comes in a branded Lily McCallin Foam and Perspex sliding box.
Because of the delicate nature of these earrings, we advise that you take them off when washing and overnight. For more care information please click here.
- Made in the UK, keeping our carbon footprint to a minimum.
- Fairmined and 100% recycled silver available upon request.
- Fairtrade gold available upon request.
As this item will be made especially for you, please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. If this is not fast enough please get in touch and we will see what we can do. For more information on delivery, please click here.
As this item will be made especially for you, we regret that we are unable to offer a refund. We can however offer an exchange or credit note to the same value. For more info on returns please click here.
Please do not hesitate to drop us a line if you have any further queries. For contact info please click here.