These silver and gold daisy earrings are delicate and pretty; an understated item of luxury.
The Lily McCallin Daisy collection is inspired by mother nature and the way that she pokes her head through the gritty gaps. The small citrine stones twinkle and reflect the light.
These stud earrings are lovely on their own or as part of a set along with the daisy necklace and bracelet upon request.
- Originally by hand by Lily.
- Then in small batches by London specialists, ensuring exclusivity, quality and strength.
- Using silver that is 100% recycled as standard.
- Solid sterling silver
- gold gilded claws
- 2x 4mm round faceted citrine stones.
- Complete with sterling silver posts and fancy scroll butterfly earring backs.
- The petals measure 10mm in diameter.
- Each earring weighs 0.6 grams.
- This item comes in a branded Lily McCallin matt black box.
Because of the high value of these earrings, we advise that you take them off when washing and overnight. For more care information please click here.
- Made in the UK, keeping our carbon footprint to a minimum.
- The recycled silver used to create these earrings have been refined back to its pure form and re-alloyed before use. It has the exact same chemical properties as “fresh metal” however it contains no newly mined material.
- There is always more to be done! If you have a suggestion about how this item could be more sustainable, please drop me a line!
As this item will be made especially for you, please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. If this is not fast enough please get in touch and we will see what we can do. For more information on delivery, please click here.
As this item will be made especially for you, we regret that we are unable to offer a refund. We can however offer an exchange or credit note to the same value. For more info on returns please click here.
Please do not hesitate to drop us a line if you have any further queries. For contact info please click here.