This personalised initial necklace is charming in its simplicity and elegance.
Suitable for everyday wear and special occasions, it is a delicate item of luxury.
Choose from any letters of the alphabet for yourself, or buy it as a thoughtful gift that will be treasured forever.
Inspired by the shapes of letters themselves. The combination of curved and geometric lines. The way that these shapes sit on their own is pleasing and ever changing as they move around. Because the letters do not hang through a loop, they sometimes naturally hang upside down, adding to their playfulness.
- In small batches by London specialists, ensuring exclusivity, quality and strength.
- Each letter measures approx. 1 x 0.9 x 0.2 cm.
- 1g in total.
- The solid silver chain comes as standard to hang just below the collarbone. 45cm.
- This item comes in a branded Lily McCallin matt black card box.
If lovingly cared for, this item will last forever. For care information please click here.
- Made in the UK, keeping our carbon footprint to a minimum.
- The recycled silver used to create this necklace has been refined back to its pure form and re-alloyed before use. It has the exact same chemical properties as “fresh metal” however it contains no newly mined material.
- There is always more to be done! If you have a suggestion about how this item could be more sustainable, please drop me a line!
I have the following letters in stock: R, E, W, D, J, S, B, P, K, I, G, A, C, L, &, T.
These are available for immediate dispatch. Other letters can be ordered on back order and will take 3 -4 weeks for delivery.
If this is not fast enough please get in touch and we will see what we can do.
For more info on delivery please click here.
We are happy to offer a full refund if this item is not quite right for any reason. You have up to 14 days to return your item via recorded delivery.
For more info on returns please click here.
Please do not hesitate to drop us a line if you have any further queries. For contact info please click here.