This gold and diamond engagement ring is petite and ornate. Suitable for everyday wear and special occasions, it is a traditional engagement ring with a twist.
Inspiration is taken from granulation (bobbling) techniques used in ancient jewellery.
We have chosen to combine this handmade aesthetic with stones set in a star shape.
- Originally by hand by Lily.
- Then in small batches by experienced UK – based specialists, ensuring exclusivity, quality and strength.
- Hand finished.
- Solid hallmarked 18ct gold.
- 1.5mm brilliant cut diamond.
- The bobbled face of the ring measures 10mm in diameter.
- The band is 1.5mm in thickness.
- The ring weighs 1 gram.
- This item comes in a branded Lily McCallin Foam and Perspex sliding box.
DELIVERY, SIZING & RETURNS
This ring will be made especially for you and to your exact measurements.
Please allow 6 weeks for delivery. For more information on delivery, please click here.
Please be sure to leave a note with your ring size when checking out.
If you do not know your ring size, we recommend visiting Lily McCallin HQ in East London, or your local high street jewellers, but if that is not possible, please click here for some guidance.
Resizing costs £35 plus p&p.
We regret that this item is non refundable unless faulty. For more information on returns, please click here.
If lovingly cared for, this item will last forever. For care information please click here.
- Made in the UK, keeping our carbon footprint to a minimum.
- Fairtrade gold available upon request.
Please do not hesitate to drop us a line if you have any further queries. For contact info please click here.