This bracelet is elegant and comfortable. A stylish, contemporary statement piece. Suitable for everyday wear and special occasions, even more special as a set with the gold feather ring.
This bestselling design is reflective of the naturally intricate texture and elegant form of feathers that feature season after season on the catwalks and at festivals across the globe.
- in small batches by London specialists, ensuring exclusivity, quality and strength.
- Using 100% recycled 18ct Gold as standard.
- 18ct Hallmarked Solid Gold
- Measuring 5.5cm across and 1.4cm in width.
- 6.2g in total.
- Double ‘trace’ chain for extra strength.
- Complete with 18ct ‘lobster’ clasp.
- This item comes in a branded Lily McCallin matt black box.
If properly cared for, this item will last forever. For care information please click here.
- The recycled gold used to create this bracelet has been refined back to its pure form and re-alloyed before use. It has the exact same chemical properties as “fresh metal” however it contains no newly mined material.
- Fairtrade Gold is also available upon request.
- There is always more to be done! If you have a suggestion about how this item could be more sustainable, please drop me a line!
The bracelet will be made to your exact measurements. Please measure the wrist with a piece of string. You may also specify if you would like small medium or large, but please note that resizing will be charged at the cost of a new gold chain, which can be somewhere between £50-£100.
We regret that solid gold items are non refundable unless fulty. For more info on returns please click here.