The BJA choose all their members very carefully and run strict reference checks to ensure that all jewellery is manufactured ethically and in the UK.
They are a national trade association promoting and protecting the growth and prosperity of UK jewellery and silverware suppliers and designers.
When approving new members they ask members to sign documents agreeing…
- To maintain the highest level of personal integrity, honesty and business ethics.
- To comply with all Government laws and regulations relating to the jewellery, watch and related industries.
- To support and abide by the Articles of Association and objectives of the British Jewellers’ Association and this Code of Ethics.
- To provide a standard of product and service of the highest possible quality commensurate with price.
- To establish clearly the guarantee or service policy regarding all merchandise and to fulfill that policy.
- To provide knowledgeable and competent expertise and clearly indicate the true quality of products offered for sale.
- To adhere to sound business practices and thus ensure continuing service to customers and suppliers alike.
- To refrain from all forms of design copyright and trademark infringement.
- To refrain from trading in conflict diamonds.
lilymccallin is committed to maintaining these standards. If you have any queries regarding any of these points, please do not hesitate to contact us.