This 18ct Fairtrade White Gold diamond ring with a ‘V Shaped’ curve is a twinkling treat by any standards, flashing elegantly with a rainbow of colour.
Suitable for everyday wear, the smooth and shiny finish is traditional and elegant and makes for a stylish versatile classic. The ring is suitable for both a wedding or an engagement ring, sitting nicely next to a variety of styles including solitaire rings and other v shaped styles.
- the V shaped ring was originally made by hand by Lily
- the diamond settings were added using 3D printing technology
- recreated in small batches by UK based specialists, ensuring exclusivity, quality and strength
- using certified hallmarked Fairtrade Gold
- using responsibly sourced diamonds
- 18ct solid hallmarked Fairtrade Gold
- 1.8mm half round band
- shiny finish
- 3mm diamonds
- approx 1.7g in total
- this item comes in a branded Lily McCallin Foam and perspex sliding box.
For care information please click here.
This ring will be made to your exact measurements. If you do not know your ring size, we recommend visiting Lily McCallin HQ in East London, but if that is not possible, please click here for some guidance.
As this item will be made especially for you, please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. If this is not fast enough please get in touch and we will see what we can do. For more info on delivery please click here.
We regret that solid gold items are non refundable. For more info on returns please click here.